- About Me
Thorsten Schuell is with 25 years of experience and the fact that he lived in 10 countries probably an exception what one may call lived experiences. Mr Schuell has lived in the following countries: Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, the United Kingdom, the Isle of Man, Gibraltar, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Ukraine and, last but not least, he is familiar with US customs. He now puts these lived experiences at the disposal of the workshop participants and explains which risks and opportunities you have as a private investor.
In various countries he has fulfilled tasks for banks, brokers and fund companies as well as for individuals and companies:
- Private Placement IPOs (Germany - USA (dual-listing (Neuer-Markt))
- Establishment of a Commodity Broker (Gibraltar / Malta)
- Declaration for the opening of a real estate fund (Luxembourg)
- Foundation of a securities trading house (Liechtenstein)
- Asset Management Company (Isle of Man)
- Bank Forum - Commerzbank (new customer acquisition) Ukraine
- Declaration on the establishment of a football fund in cooperation with Berenberg Bank (Switzerland)
- Season Fund for Art and History in the form of a Ltd. (Isle of Man)
Privately, Thorsten Schuell is a friend of the art and historic vehicles and therefore has a private interest in access for investors in this asset class. His extensive knowledge of the various asset classes with cross-country components makes him a specialist in risk management. Mr. Schuell explains on the basis of practical examples which possibilities each participant has in order to create his own and individual asset building strategy. He attaches particular importance to discretion and would like to record any investment advice in the classical sense, much more here is the emphasis on self-dependent asset management..
CFC Thorsten Schuell Corp. does not consider itself as an investment advisor or provider of real estate, funds, stocks, IPOs or other investment opportunities with its various offerings, but much more than your point of contact when it comes to fair, objective and independent education.
The stated goal of CFC is to bring you to a professional level, which enables you to discuss on an equal footing with your insurance agent, fund provider or bank adviser and to them for a better offer that fits more to your ideas ask. Because you know what you want and nothing else! Only for the USA and in the US, CFC Thorsten Schuell Corp. offers preparation courses for the FINRA Series 3 and Series 7 exam.